[LLVMdev] Little win32/Signals.cpp patch

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Sep 24 10:42:47 PDT 2004

Misha,

The *one* place where we can relax the #include rules is in lib/System. The
file that Jeff is working on is in lib/System. Outside of lib/System, I agree
that the *only* non-LLVM headers that can be included into LLVM are the
standard c++ headers (like <cstdio>). However, we have to give Jeff and others
a little lattitude in lib/System to "do what it takes" to get the abstractions
implemented with various compilers, etc.  That is what the library is for,
after all.

Reid.