[LLVMdev] Little win32/Signals.cpp patch

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Fri Sep 24 08:45:28 PDT 2004

The compiler is not finding them anywhere.  If they were in the global
namespace they'd be found even without ::.  What :: does is force the
compiler to ignore definitions in other scopes that would take
precedence over the global namespace.  But if there were any such
(incorrect) definitions being found, it would not be giving a "not
found" error.

The best solution for now is to include <iostream> and replace
std::remove() with Path::destroy_file().