[LLVMdev] Patch to lib/System/Interix

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Thu Sep 16 17:14:57 PDT 2004

Okay, the page you mentioned advocates opening the /dev/zero device and then
mmaping that. I was assuming this technique was not available on Interix
because unix specific /dev/* devices would not be available. I would appreciate
it if you could patch the Interix port to use this technique and test how it
works (load a JIT based program like HowToUseJIT.cpp in the examples directory).

Thanks,

Reid.