[LLVMdev] diffs for vc7.1

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at fastwebnet.it
Wed Sep 15 11:20:49 PDT 2004

On Sep 15, 2004, at 8:04 PM, Jeff Cohen wrote:

> I cannot find any specific instructions for uninstalling the VC++ 2005
> Express Edition.  There is this README file:
> http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/express/visualc/readme/default.aspx.  As
> it isn't the full Visual Studio it probably isn't messing around with
> Windows system files.
>
> I do know for a fact that the Visual Studio .NET beta years ago could
> not be uninstalled without reformatting.  It stopped me from installing
> it.

I'm a little optimistic about this issue then... The README file states
about problems uninstalling it on 64-bit platform, and it mentions
several little problems related to the uninstall process..

but they are little glitches so I'm expecting the uninstall process is
not so bad! At least it seems they have tested it! ;-)

---
Paolo Invernizzi