[LLVMdev] reloc refers to symbol ... which is not being output

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:27:05 PDT 2004

Hi

Just for info:

I've succeded upgrading to binutils 2.15 (from pure binutils source) on the
mingw platform, through almost automatically configuring, compiling and
installing dmake and perl.

However, the LLVM configure searches a nonexistent path
(c:/mingw/mingw32/bin) in the PATH environment and funny enough finds an old
version of ld. So, you have to manually fix the llvm libtool script to
reference to your upgraded ld.

The reloc problem is fixed in binutils

---
Got Freedom?
Software Freedom Day 2004 - 28th of August
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/
---