[LLVMdev] Is anyone working on an AMD64 port?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Tue Sep 7 17:36:16 PDT 2004

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004, Steven Bosscher wrote:

> Is anyone working on an AMD64 backend for LLVM?  I'd like to see
> it have one and if nobody's working on it yet, I might try to get
> a few people together to work on it a bit.

Nope, noone is working on an AMD64 port yet, we would love to have one
though!!  If you start working on this, please take a look at how the PPC
target has started to separate into 32 and 64-bit portions.  64-bit
support is still in very early development, but it should give you some
ideas.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/