[LLVMdev] Hey, who said you could use Obsequi's code!

Nathan Bullock nathan_kent_bullock at yahoo.ca
Tue Sep 7 15:18:34 PDT 2004

John Criswell,

> So far, we haven't used Obsequi with Automatic Pool
> Allocation.  But we
> did add it to the LLVM test suite as a regression
> test (to ensure LLVM
> can keep compiling it).  Additionally, it's
> adjustable problem size is
> useful as we often want to get long runtimes out of
> programs for use in
> benchmarking (it's hard to make comparisons when a
> program takes 0.01
> seconds to run).

I am glad to be able to help in my own little way.

> Thank you for the kudos, and another thank you for
> writing Obsequi and
> letting us use it!
> :)

I am a big fan of the GPL. And I am glad that some of
my code is making it into circulation to help pay back
the millions of times that I have used and learned
from others GPLed code. (Although 1 vs 1,000,000 I am
still way behind.)

> Thanks again for writing.  It's very cool to hear
> from you.
>
> -- John T.

It is cool to see my code being used. Thanks for
putting a smile on my face yesterday.

Nathan Bullock

ps. If you ever have questions about the code feel
free to drop me a line. Although I warn you I haven't
looked at the code in 2-3 years.

=====
Visit my website at http://bullock.mooo.com