[LLVMdev] POST MORTEM: llvm-test changes

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sun Sep 5 09:31:49 PDT 2004

After the removal of llvm/test/Programs and insertion of llvm-test cvs
module, the nightly tester showed the following:

x86 Linux debug:
  * hard to say. I think it failed because the check in occurred just
     as it was starting up. Could someone verify for me? No results
     were produced.

x86 Linux optimized:
  * everything ran okay
  * loc graph now shows 550k lines (up 350k!) - not sure what that's
     all about. I'll look at the loc counting code. It should have gone
     DOWN.

x86 FreeBSD:
  * hasn't run with changes yet

PPC Darwin:
  * hasn't run with changes yet

SPARC V9 Solaris:
  * hasn't run with changes yet.

We'll have to wait a few more hours for the last 3 platforms. It looks
like things mostly build okay. If you update and try testing, please let
me know how it goes. I'd like to hear about successes too as I'm pretty
worried that its just flat out broken on non-Linux platforms.

Reid