[LLVMdev] Warning: Bug 352 Change Coming

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Wed Sep 1 16:13:56 PDT 2004

"all clear" ..

The commit has finished and a fresh checkout/configure/build works on
Linux.

When you update, don't forget to use the -PdR options to "cvs update"
because you need to do it recursively (-R), prune empty directories and
check out new directories (-d).

Sorry for the impact, but this needed to be done.

Reid.