[LLVMdev] Re: Patch for missing rand48 on win32

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Tue Oct 26 01:22:10 PDT 2004

> Hi,
>
> There's no HAVE_RAND48 symbol provided by autoconf. You'll have to add
> the appropriate check to autoconf/configure.ac before we can take this
> patch.

Sorry I forgot to mention I didn't make any changes to the configure
script. The problem is that I can't test these things since I'm not on a
Unix platform, and I'm not even using the configure/make build process.
Chris' suggestion when I first mentioned this problem was to zap these
rand48 things so I wasn't so worried about it... Can we apply the patch
and wait for someone (who presumably needs these) to volunteer to fix
the configure script?

m.