[LLVMdev] Remaining Visual C patches

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Mon Oct 25 01:40:41 PDT 2004

Hi,

several of the patches I submitted last week have not yet been applied,
and most of it was really uncontroversial stuff like adding some
#includes and some typecasts, fixing alloca for visual C etc.

I guess I just wrote too many mails so it was lost in the process, so
here is a diff which includes all changes I have made, except those
related to hash_map differences since my solution here is just too ugly.
I fixed the INT64_MIN as pointed out by Misha Brukman and I made yet
another fix for the variable length array in LiveVariables.cpp, this
time using alloca. I hope these patches are acceptable, please tell me
which ones have to be modified (if any) and I will do it ASAP. Meanwhile
I will work on a proper solution to the hash_map incompatibilities...

m.