[LLVMdev] [anilcjohn at sify.com: CS student from India]

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Oct 11 12:01:18 PDT 2004

Anil,

There are lots of interesting projects waiting in the wings. You should check
Chris', Misha's, and my "developer pages". You can access all of them from here:

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/Developers.html

by just clicking on the name.  If any of these projects interest you, please
let us know. Otherwise you can also find us on the IRC channel
(irc.oftc.net#llvm) so we can discuss.

We look forward to your involvement.

Reid.