[LLVMdev] Link tests are not allowed after GCC_NO_EXECUTABLES

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Nov 22 09:52:51 PST 2004

Actually, this message is generated by the configure script. It is
telling you that after a certain point in the script, no further link
tests (like the one for sin() in -lm) are permitted.  Note that this
does NOT occur in the LLVM configure script (grep configure for "Link
tests"), so I'm not sure why its being posted here.

Reid.