[LLVMdev] Small patch for visual studio project files

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Mon Nov 8 06:59:31 PST 2004

Are you sure your CVS is configured correctly?  On Windows, CVS
automatically converts between LF and CR/LF line endings.  I sent a
patch to remove all CRs from the repository because when I checked out
the files on Windows, every line had two CRs and a single LF.  When VS
saved a modified project file, the extra CR went away, causing every
line to diff.