[LLVMdev] Problems with nighttest FeatureTests

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Tue Nov 2 14:00:55 PST 2004

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004, Vladimir Merzliakov wrote:
> >> It problem resolved?
> >>
> >> Vladimir
> >
> > Hi Vladimir,
> >
> > I assume you're talking about the FreeBSD run. I'm not sure what is going
> > on
>
> No. You can see problem with Feature tests at
> http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/X86/ also (see Feature Test Results
> section )

I'm not sure that I follow.  The qmtest stuff isn't working on Zion
because (I believe) of an upgrade that happened on the machine (the qmtest
binary doesn't work anymore?).  Are you seeing a problem on freebsd where
the feature tests go into a loop?  If so, can you provide us with more
information?

-Chris

--
http://llvm.org/