[LLVMdev] Re: [llvm-announce] LLVM 1.2 Release & Status update

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Mar 19 23:17:00 PST 2004

Congratulations, Chris & LLVM Team.

Having read nearly all the commit notices for this release I can attest
to the amount of work that's gone into this release. Unfortunately, my
contributions were meagre but I look forward to doing more for the 1.3
release now that I'm settled in Seattle.

I'm looking forward to finally constructing my compiler with LLVM over
the coming weeks.

Thanks and congratulations again.

Reid.

On Fri, 2004-03-19 at 21:00, Chris Lattner wrote:

> News flash: LLVM 1.2 is now available!

... details excised ...

> -Chris

Reid Spencer