[LLVMdev] Using -noexternals option of NightlyTest.pl

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Jun 24 12:17:09 PDT 2004

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004, Vladimir Merzliakov wrote:

> At this moment I use
> "gmake TEST=nightly" command line to run night tester
>
> What I must specific and where to disable SPEC run (i don't have it)

I think that it's currently a bug that this does not automatically happen.

> I known about new NightlyTest.pl option: -noexternals
> But what I must do for enable it

Are you using the NightlyTest.pl file?  To run the tester I don't use
gmake directly at all.  Instead, I have this in my crontab:

5 3 * * *       LLVM_LIB_SEARCH_PATH=/home/vadve/lattner/local/x86/llvm-gcc/bytecode-libs $HOME/llvm/utils/NightlyTest.pl -parallel -enable-linscan /home/vadve/shared/PublicCVS $HOME/buildtest-X86 $HOME/cvs/testresults-X86

When run like this, you can use -noexternals as you wish.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/