[LLVMdev] Testing backend

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Wed Jun 9 08:58:01 PDT 2004

Vladimir,

The makefile for the feature tests is in the directory above. Simply:

cd ~/llvm/test
make Feature.t

This works for the regression tests to:

make Regression.t

The tests are run QMTest which just "knows" what to do with the test
file. In many cases there is a RUN: line which instructs the test
harness how to run the test.