[LLVMdev] LLVM Server Back Up

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 26 17:20:18 PDT 2004

Reid Spencer wrote:
> John,
>
> The rsyncd doesn't seem to be up. See the attached email. The mirror
> tries to sync every 30 minutes and this is what I'm getting from the
> cron job. This was from the sync attempted at 2:12pm (PDT) today.

I think I got it working.  Can you try it again and let me know if it works?

Thanks.

-- John T.

> Reid.
>
> John Criswell wrote:
>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Our main server is back up, and all LLVM services (CVS, website, etc)
>> should be up and available for use.
>>
>> If you notice that something is wrong, please send an email to
>> llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> -- John T.

> Subject:
> Cron <llvm at sneezy> rsync -az --delete --exclude='#*' --stats
> --bwlimit=256 rsync://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/LLVM/ /home/llvm/cvs
> From:
> root at sneezy.swagora.com (Cron Daemon)
> Date:
> Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:12:00 -0400
> To:
> rspencer at x10sys.com
>

> rsync: failed to connect to llvm.cs.uiuc.edu: Connection refused
> rsync error: error in socket IO (code 10) at clientserver.c(83)

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *