[LLVMdev] /usr/local/src/llvm/include/Config/alloca.h:42:17:#error "The function alloca()

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 15:07:22 PDT 2004

Hi John,

In my setup OBJDIR is SRCDIR. I'm looking at the config.h and not
config.h.in.

Yes, defining HAVE_ALLOCA_H to 1 fixed the compilation. Moreover, I also
defined HAVE_ALLOCA to 1 in the config.h:
/* Define to 1 if you have `alloca', as a function or macro. */
/* #undef HAVE_ALLOCA */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA 1 /*Henrik:*/

/* Define to 1 if you have <alloca.h> and it should be used (not on Ultrix).
   */
/* #undef HAVE_ALLOCA_H */
#define HAVE_ALLOCA_H 1 /*Henrik:*/

/Henrik