[LLVMdev] Services Restored

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Sat Jan 10 21:13:01 PST 2004

Hi,

It looks like the CVS server is still not available. When I try to
update with cvs, I get:

cvs [update aborted]: connect to llvm-cvs.cs.uiuc.edu(128.174.245.58):2401 failed: Connection refused

I know the server was down earlier this week but according to the
message below, its supposted to be restored by now.

Could someone please help?

Thanks,

Reid.