[LLVMdev] libxml2 Test Case?

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Jan 2 20:10:01 PST 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Reid Spencer wrote:
> libxml2 is "C" code, well written and reasonably large. I'm wondering if
> it would be useful for LLVM to include it as a gcc front end test case?
> I could do the leg work to provide the configure options to specify the
> location of the libxml2 source code and the necessary Makefiles to do
> the compilation and testing.
> Let me know if you think this is *good* idea, otherwise I'll just manage
> it locally.

Yeah, this sounds like a great idea.  We welcome any contributions to the
test/Programs hierarchy (which will probably eventually be split out into
a seperate tarball/cvs tree).  If you could adapt it to the test/Programs
makefiles, we would certainly welcome the contribution.  :)

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/