[LLVMdev] I'm almost able to build a complete tool suite of LLVM.

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Fri Dec 31 14:59:41 PST 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-31 at 13:55, Henrik Bach wrote:
> ----Original Message Follows----
> From: Misha Brukman <brukman at uiuc.edu>
> >As a result, to be compiled/ran on Win32, both llvm-db and bugpoint need
> >some _nontrivial_ porting work, i.e. "rewriting".  Note that they are
> >both filtered out in llvm/tools/Makefile at this time.
>
> No, that is not the case, due to my make tried to compile them. Otherwise, I
> wouldn't notice :)

There was a flaw in the tools/Makefile that incorrectly prevented
building llvm-db and bugpoint only if the operating system was Win32. I
have fixed that to exclude those on the test "not Unix" which includes
MingW. If you cvs update, it should now properly exclude llvm-db and
bugpoint for you.

Reid