[LLVMdev] I'm almost able to build a complete tool suite of LLVM.

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 31 12:41:24 PST 2004

Hi Chris, Jeff and Reid,

Today, I was almost able to build a complete tool suite of LLVM in the MinGW
environment. However, llvm-db and bugpoint couldn't build due to some
non-win32 intrinsics. If we could iron these errors out, then I think we
could tell to jeff and others, to setup a win32 VC-project to compile the
tool suite.

Any suggestions?

Happy new year to you all.

Henrik.

Henrik Bach
Open Source Developer

e-mail: henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Got Freedom?
Software Freedom Day 2004 - 28th of August
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/