[LLVMdev] Re: Starting with LLVM-GCC on Cygwin

Alex Vinokur alexvn at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 28 22:37:46 PST 2004

Misha Brukman wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 08:13:21AM +0200, Alex Vinokur wrote:
> > Thank you for that information. I will wait until you get Cygwin
> > issues figured out.  How can I know of that?
>
> Check out the link to the Cygwin nightly tester results here:
>
>   http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/
>
> Wait until most of the asterisks in the test results go away. :)
> The tester runs nightly, so checking every few days shouldn't hurt.
[snip]

Thanks.

But it seems that there are no asterisks at
* http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/
* http://llvm.x10sys.com/testresults/Cygwin/

By the way, is it possible to send a relevant announce to
* gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.announce
* gmane.comp.compilers.llvm.devel

   Alex Vinokur
     http://sourceforge.net/users/alexvn