[LLVMdev]Undefinedreferenceto`llvm::sys::CopyFile(llvm::sys::Pathconst&, llvm::sys::P

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Dec 27 00:26:17 PST 2004

Jeff/Chris,

So, I opted for the smallest "big bang" commit that made sense.
Hopefully this won't be too hard for Chris to review and yet it gets the
bulk of the lib/System changes over and done with.  Although you'll see
a log of commit messages, it turned out that the bulk of the remaining
lib/System work was "remove this useless file". There are still some
small improvements remaining to be made in lib/System this week but they
should be very incremental and affect only a couple files at a time. I
don't expect to be adding interface changes to include/llvm/System/*.h
nor changing the lib/System #inclusion hierarchy so the VC++ 7.1 stuff
should be safe to update based on the current CVS.

Hope this is satisfactory to you both.

Reid.