[LLVMdev] ./configure[384]: test: Files/Microsoft: unexpected operator/operand

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Mon Aug 30 15:58:41 PDT 2004

Yes,

It looks like the PATH variable in the configure script at line 384 isn't
getting quoted properly. The "Files/Microsoft" is probably part of "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft\...". The spaces cause it to be interpreted as separate words
so it fails.

I don't have time to look at this in detail right now. Have a look at the
configure script and see if you can figure out what in configure.ac isn't
quoted properly for Interix. Perhaps its just your $PATH variable.

Reid.