[LLVMdev] lib/System Unleashed - Need Your Help!

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Aug 30 00:24:55 PDT 2004

Reid Spencer wrote:
> Folks,
>
> With some MacOS help from Nate, I've begun the conversion of LLVM to use
> lib/System, the operating system independence layer.

FYI, I'm getting this on an up-to-date tree:

Compiling Path.cpp
In file included from platform/Path.cpp:20,
                 from Path.cpp:37:
platform/../Unix/Path.cpp: In static member function `static llvm::sys::Path
   llvm::sys::Path::GetTemporaryDirectory()':
platform/../Unix/Path.cpp:54: error: `assert' undeclared (first use this
   function)

I think you need to include assert.h in Path.cpp.

- Volodya