[LLVMdev] How could I get memory address for each basic block?

Misha Brukman brukman at uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 19 15:11:41 PDT 2004

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 01:13:42PM -0700, Zhang Qiuyu wrote:
> On the pervious mail, I am trying to add label for each basic basic
> because I think I could get address by using nm if nm can show the
> address of each label, but it seems not . so do you guys have some
> idea how to get address for each basic block? Thanks.

LLVM does not have a notion of C-style 'labels' that you can address and
use as parameters.  LLVM labels are simply NAMES of basic blocks, and
they are printed out as `labels'.

You can 'set' a name for a BasicBlock, but that's not what you are
looking for, please see my other email for more details.

--
Misha Brukman :: http://misha.brukman.net :: http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu