[LLVMdev] tblgen: Assertion failed: "Buffer[Length-1] == '"'", file FileLexer.l, line 114

Henrik Bach henrik_bach_llvm at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 16:04:55 PDT 2004

Hi

I've been investigating which characters that cause troubles:

Length = 23
WhatsInBuffer=include "../Target.td"
assert=false
tblgen: Assertion failed: "Buffer[Length-1] == '"'", file FileLexer.l, line
128
idx	hex	char
0	69	i
1	6E	n
2	63	c
3	6C	l
4	75	u
5	64	d
6	65	e
7	20
8	22	"
9	2E	.
10	2E	.
11	2F	/
12	54	T
13	61	a
14	72	r
15	67	g
16	65	e
17	74	t
18	2E	.
19	74	t
20	64	d
21	22	"
22	D

I can't see what's wrong here... Other than the " character at the end of
the include statement, which the assertion is complaining about.

/Henrik