[LLVMdev] compilation error after updated from cvs:

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Aug 17 13:53:22 PDT 2004

Valery,

As if you need yet another suggestion ..

You might also want to try "cvs upd -APdR" in order to recursively remove
sticky tags, prune empty directories, and build new directories. Since you're
getting a compilation error, this doesn't seem to me to be a dependency problem
but rather pulling in the wrong version of on of the *.td files.

Reid.