[LLVMdev] is this code really JITed and/or optimized=?koi8-r?Q?=3F=20?=..

Valery A.Khamenya khamenya at mail.ru
Sat Aug 14 06:07:00 PDT 2004

> >   ExecutionEngine* EE = ExecutionEngine::create( MP, true );
>
> As Reid pointed out, changing true to false will get it to work.

as I've posted already, I got Segmentation Fault.
Now, i have re-compiled LLVM with debug support.

The evaluation is broken at line 78 in file:
lib/ExecutionEngine/JIT/JIT.cpp

The assertion

    assert(ArgValues.size() == 1);

fails. But what's wrong? My function has type

int FooF(void);

so ArgValues should have size 0, right?

BTW, the code of runFunction is quite unclear, indeed,
for some reason cases ArgValues==3 and ArgValues==1
are specially considered... I looked in JIT.h for
more description on interface -- quite ascetic info,
nothing interesting.

Anyway, few lines of documentation could make life easier
for other guys too.

Thanks in advance,
--
Valery.