[LLVMdev] CVS Services Restored

John Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 10 07:32:41 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I discovered a problem with our CVS server this morning.  For some
reason, the machine wasn't responding to network requests.

I rebooted the machine and it appears to be working fine now, so if you
couldn't use the LLVM website or CVS server before, you should be able
to now.

-- John T.

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *