[LLVMdev] error building updated LLVM

Patrick Meredith pmeredit at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 3 18:39:14 PDT 2004

<snip/>
Compiling InstrSelectorEmitter.cpp
InstrSelectorEmitter.cpp: In member function `virtual void
   llvm::InstrSelectorEmitter::run(std::ostream&)':
InstrSelectorEmitter.cpp:1295: internal compiler error: in
   convert_from_eh_region_ranges_1, at except.c:1159
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla> for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/ccbMwLuD.out file, please attach this to your bugreport
</snip>

As is my usual approach to internal compiler errors I tried to compile it a second time and received the same error.  If anyone knows what is going on and how to fix it I would appreciate it ;)

~Patrick