[LLVMdev] Benchmarks

Vikram S. Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 30 11:56:01 PDT 2004

I think this is a very good idea and we will definitely pursue it.
Give us a little time, though.  Several of the students are either
doing their Ph.D. proposal or preparing to go away for summer
internships or both.  Adding the benchmarks and reporting initial
numbers should not be too difficult, but reporting any meaningful
numbers will take some work.

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/