[LLVMdev] Re: Kudos

Vikram Adve vadve at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 20 06:13:04 PST 2003

I'm tempted to say Thanks, but in fact, the credit for this goes to
Chris's design.  He's built a system that really makes it easy to do
interesting projects in a short time, and to avoid common problems with
the many safety nets in the core representation.  I think the extremely
small IR plays a part too.

Some day, we should add a "User Testimonials" page and include a quote
or two like this, anonymously, or with attribution, and with permission
of course!  Would you mind if we quoted you?

--Vikram
http://www.cs.uiuc.edu/~vadve
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/