[LLVMdev] Stacker

Reid Spencer reid at x10sys.com
Tue Nov 18 22:04:01 PST 2003

As a learning aid for myself and for other would be source language
writers for LLVM, I have decided to write a very simple language I'm
calling "Stacker".  Its kinda like Forth but way, way, way simpler. Its
nowhere near ANS Forth and it won't be useful for much other than
demonstrating how to create a source language using LLVM. I thought I'd
mention this just so everyone knew that such a thing was coming down the
pipe (I doubt it'll make it in 1.1 but we'll see).

I'm assuming the right place to put this in the source tree is
"projects"? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Reid.