[LLVMdev] Fake Exit node

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Fri Nov 29 18:59:00 PST 2002

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Anand Shukla wrote:

> There is a pass "UnifyFunctionExitNodes()" (you can add it to AnalysisUsage
> of your pass) that does the trick.

Yup, just like Anand says, this pass will make it so that there is at most
one exit node from the function, which you can use for your analysis (it
will even tell you which BB that is too).  Note that a function may _not_
have an exit node (if it contains an infinite loop, for example), so be
aware of that, but otherwise it should work for you with no problem.

-Chris

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/