[LLVMdev] problem checking out llvm

Misha Brukman brukman at cs.uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 14 11:27:01 PST 2002

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Xiaodong Li wrote:
> When I check out llvm this morning. I got this error, so I couldn't check
> out. Looks like the disk is full.. Please let me know how to fix this
> problem.

The disk is, in fact, full:

csil-server1:/usr/dcs/csil-projects
                       16G   17G     0 100% /usr/dcs/projects

Since we haven't run out of space before, it would be advisable if
everyone would only keep a SINGLE copy of the LLVM source tree, and only
ONE compiled version. Some people might be keeping 2 or 3 or keeping
non-cs426-related files in their directories...

Now, how we're using 17gigs out of a possible 16 is anyone's guess.

--
Misha Brukman :: uiuc.edu/~brukman