[LLVMdev] (no subject)

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Tue Nov 12 17:23:01 PST 2002

> I need to do interprocedural analysis for my project. I was wondering if
> you can tell me how to create Bottom Up DSGraph and Call Graph in the
> program. I know
> DSGraph *dsg = new DSGraph( F )
> can create a DSGraph, but looks like that's only local DSGraph.
> I also need to know how to create the call graph for the whole module in
> the program.

You get analysis graphs by using the pass subsystem.  You can read all
about this from here:

http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/docs/WritingAnLLVMPass.html

If you want a concrete example of data structure usage, look for an
example in the code base, like IP Mod/Ref.

-Chris

--
http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/
http://www.nondot.org/~sabre/Projects/