[LLVMdev] WRT: function pointers + DSG

David Crowe dcrowe at tremor.crhc.uiuc.edu
Fri Dec 6 13:09:01 PST 2002

LLVM,

What do I pass into the DSG in order to access the globals vector of
functions that a function pointer may be calling.  The code:

CallInst *calli = dynamic_cast<CallInst*>(*i);
std::vector<GlobalValue*> funcVect =
theGraph.getNodeForValue(calli->getCalledFunction()).getNode()->getGlobals();

Doesn't appear to work... getCalledFunction() returns 0

Dave