[llvm] [LV][NFC] Print more debug to account for mismatch in final costs (PR #227757)

Florian Hahn via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 02:06:07 PDT 2026


fhahn wrote:

> In all seriousness, the frequent outages and problems with using github for LLVM is having an impact on productivity. I know it's not just me experiencing these problems. I am now also getting issues trying to download PRs with commands like `wget https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/227757.diff` and get regular HTTP errors. It's also becoming impossible to even load the webpages for many PRs. I don't know if it's github that's really the problem or how LLVM is using it. github status laughingly says "All Systems Operational" and yet I've been trying to merge this PR for 10 minutes with variations of errors:
> 
> Merging was blocked due to rule violation errors. We couldn’t merge this pull request. Unable to read response from the server. Please try again later. Merge already in progress

This seems to be happening quite frequently the last few days/weeks. But this individual PR is probably not the best way to raise awareness of the issue, Discourse would probably be better

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/227757


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list