[compiler-rt] [RISCV][compiler-rt] Asm funcs should be hidden (PR #226633)
Sam Elliott via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 1 00:20:42 PDT 2026
================
@@ -21,229 +21,163 @@
// For the ilp32e/lp64e abis, entry points are grouped into 1s, since this is
// the minimum grouping which will maintain the required 4-byte stack alignment.
- .text
+#include "assembly.h"
+
+TEXT_SECTION
+
+// Like DEFINE_COMPILERRT_FUNCTION but without:
+// - Section change (TEXT_SECTION)
+// - Subsections via symbols (FILE_LEVEL_DIRECTIVE)
+//
+// This is needed because `__riscv_restore_<N>` could fallthrough to a later
+// `__riscv_restore_<N>` tail.
+#define DEFINE_COMPILERRT_OVELAPPING_FUNCTION(name) \
----------------
lenary wrote:
I don't know who else is doing this kind of cursed tail sharing, so I don't want to do this yet. It doesn't feel like there's enough duplication, and using this isn't trivial (I believe you also have to avoid using any of the macros that expand to `.subsections_via_symbols` anywhere in the same file)
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226633
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list