[llvm] [LAA] Avoid duplicate runtime-check group members (PR #226829)

Dávid Bolvanský via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 30 06:49:55 PDT 2026


================
@@ -736,21 +736,21 @@ void RuntimePointerChecking::groupChecks(
 
   unsigned TotalComparisons = 0;
 
-  DenseMap<Value *, SmallVector<unsigned>> PositionMap;
-  for (unsigned Index = 0; Index < Pointers.size(); ++Index)
-    PositionMap[Pointers[Index].PointerValue].push_back(Index);
+  DenseMap<Value *, SmallVector<unsigned>> PointerToIndices;
+  for (unsigned I = 0; I < Pointers.size(); ++I)
+    PointerToIndices[Pointers[I].PointerValue].push_back(I);
 
   // We need to keep track of what pointers we've already seen so we
   // don't process them twice.
-  SmallSet<unsigned, 2> Seen;
+  SmallSet<unsigned, 2> SeenIndices;
 
   // Go through all equivalence classes, get the "pointer check groups"
   // and add them to the overall solution. We use the order in which accesses
   // appear in 'Pointers' to enforce determinism.
   for (unsigned I = 0; I < Pointers.size(); ++I) {
     // We've seen this pointer before, and therefore already processed
     // its equivalence class.
-    if (Seen.contains(I))
+    if (SeenIndices.contains(I))
----------------
davidbolvansky wrote:

Done in 62921fcb9d63. I restored the original , , and  names so the diff only shows the functional change.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226829


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list