[llvm] [llvm-objdump][RISC-V] Do not leak file-level features into $x<ISA> regions (PR #227513)

LLVM Continuous Integration via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 29 22:48:12 PDT 2026


llvm-ci wrote:

LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `clang-arm64-windows-msvc` running on `arm-bbot-clang-arm64-windows-msvc` while building `llvm` at step 6 "test-build-unified-tree-check-all".

Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/161/builds/13263

<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>

```
Step 6 (test-build-unified-tree-check-all) failure: test (failure)
******************** TEST 'libomp :: worksharing/for/omp_for_schedule_guided.c' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 1

Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 1
C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/./bin/clang.exe -fopenmp   -I C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/llvm-project/openmp/runtime/test -L C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src  -fno-omit-frame-pointer C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\llvm-project\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\omp_for_schedule_guided.c -o C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\build\runtimes\runtimes-bins\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\Output\omp_for_schedule_guided.c.tmp && C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\build\runtimes\runtimes-bins\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\Output\omp_for_schedule_guided.c.tmp
# executed command: C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/./bin/clang.exe -fopenmp -I C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/llvm-project/openmp/runtime/test -L C:/buildbot/workspace/clang-arm64-windows-msvc/build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -fno-omit-frame-pointer 'C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\llvm-project\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\omp_for_schedule_guided.c' -o 'C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\build\runtimes\runtimes-bins\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\Output\omp_for_schedule_guided.c.tmp'
# executed command: 'C:\buildbot\workspace\clang-arm64-windows-msvc\build\runtimes\runtimes-bins\openmp\runtime\test\worksharing\for\Output\omp_for_schedule_guided.c.tmp'
# .---command stderr------------
# | Chunksize differed from expected value: 41 instead of 21
# `-----------------------------
# error: command failed with exit status: 1

--

********************


```

</details>

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/227513


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list