[compiler-rt] [llvm] [JITLink][Mips] Add ELF backend (PR #224578)
Lang Hames via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Sun Sep 27 17:05:59 PDT 2026
================
@@ -1028,13 +1028,13 @@ class LinkGraph {
LinkGraph(std::string Name, std::shared_ptr<orc::SymbolStringPool> SSP,
Triple TT, SubtargetFeatures Features,
- GetEdgeKindNameFunction GetEdgeKindName)
+ GetEdgeKindNameFunction GetEdgeKindName,
+ std::optional<unsigned> PointerSize = std::nullopt)
: Name(std::move(Name)), SSP(std::move(SSP)), TT(std::move(TT)),
Features(std::move(Features)),
- GetEdgeKindName(std::move(GetEdgeKindName)) {
- assert(!(Triple::getArchPointerBitWidth(this->TT.getArch()) % 8) &&
----------------
lhames wrote:
In the JIT's case plugins may want to synthesise new ABI-compatible code. If we're going to represent pointer-size on the graph I think it makes sense to carry ABI alongside, but we can add that as a separate patch.
I took a quick look at what it would take to get the pointer size from the (triple, ABI) pair, but I think it'd be wasted work recomputing something that each individual backend already knows.
Can you move the PointerSize argument between `TT` and `Features` and make it mandatory? I can add ABI as a follow-up patch.
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/224578
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list