[polly] [Polly] Do not assume loops to be bounded if latch conditions are invalid (PR #226202)

Timur Baidusenov via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Sep 25 06:32:36 PDT 2026


bai-tim wrote:

> LGTM
> 
> We should eventually let `buildConditionSets` call `recordAssumption` directly, instead of collecting them in a `InvalidDomainMap`, source of many of the problems you are fixing. I think there is a TODO for it as well.
> 
> Would you like me to land this PR?



> LGTM
> 
> We should eventually let `buildConditionSets` call `recordAssumption` directly, instead of collecting them in a `InvalidDomainMap`, source of many of the problems you are fixing. I think there is a TODO for it as well.
> 
> Would you like me to land this PR?

I'll take a look at this task. Could you make an issue if there is no such thing and assign it to me? or I can just do some research on this issue.

Yes, please, you can apply this patch, after comment update)

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226202


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list