[llvm] [LoopInterchange] Supported partially-perfect Loop Nests (PR #199511)

Rohit Garg via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Aug 28 03:19:28 PDT 2026


rohgarg-qual wrote:

> @rohgarg-qual, I wanted to send a quick follow-up on the two comments I left two weeks ago: [cache profitability](https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/199511#discussion_r3747431826) and [LoopInfo sibling order](https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/199511#discussion_r3747431835). [In the overlap discussion on PR #214920](https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/214920#issuecomment-5322687865), I proposed that this PR become the home for candidate routing, and `kasuga-fj` said that sounds reasonable. When convenient, could you let us know whether you plan to continue working on this PR?

Sorry, I got tied up with some other work. I do plan to continue working on this PR.

I have one question regarding the issues you mentioned in the comments. Are these the blockers preventing the PR from being merged? If so, would it be possible to address them in a follow-up PR after this one is merged?

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/199511


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list