[llvm] [LoopUtils] Return 0 for estimated zero trip count loops. (PR #217330)
LLVM Continuous Integration via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 02:11:09 PDT 2026
llvm-ci wrote:
LLVM Buildbot has detected a new failure on builder `amdgpu-clang-flang` running on `AMD-bb-w-05` while building `llvm` at step 3 "annotate".
Full details are available at: https://lab.llvm.org/buildbot/#/builders/234/builds/3047
<details>
<summary>Here is the relevant piece of the build log for the reference</summary>
```
Step 3 (annotate) failure: 'python ../llvm.src/offload/ci/openmp-offload-amdgpu-clang-flang.py ...' (failure)
...
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/thread_state_1.c (1383 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/thread_state_2.c (1384 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/kernel_trap.cpp (1385 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/kernel_trap_async.c (1386 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/wtime.c (1387 of 1406)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/xteam_atomic_reduction_usm.cpp (1388 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51982.c (1389 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug53727.cpp (1390 of 1406)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/HIP/thread_and_block_id.hip (1391 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/array_reductions.cpp (1392 of 1406)
FAIL: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp (1393 of 1406)
******************** TEST 'libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 125
Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 2
/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 3
rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 4
mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 5
env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_REPORT_FILENAME=report.txt /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp 2>&1 | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp
# executed command: env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_REPORT_FILENAME=report.txt /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 6
awk '/\.json/ {print $1}' /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/report.txt | tr -d ',' > /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt
# executed command: awk '/\.json/ {print $1}' /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/report.txt
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tr -d ,
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 7
cat /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt | count 2
# executed command: cat /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: count 2
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 8
ls -1 /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json | count 2
# executed command: ls -1 '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json'
Step 9 (Add check check-offload) failure: Add check check-offload (failure)
...
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/thread_state_1.c (1383 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/thread_state_2.c (1384 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/kernel_trap.cpp (1385 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: sanitizer/kernel_trap_async.c (1386 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/wtime.c (1387 of 1406)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/xteam_atomic_reduction_usm.cpp (1388 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug51982.c (1389 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/bug53727.cpp (1390 of 1406)
UNSUPPORTED: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/HIP/thread_and_block_id.hip (1391 of 1406)
PASS: libomptarget :: x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu :: offloading/array_reductions.cpp (1392 of 1406)
FAIL: libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp (1393 of 1406)
******************** TEST 'libomptarget :: amdgpu-amd-amdhsa :: tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp' FAILED ********************
Exit Code: 125
Command Output (stdout):
--
# RUN: at line 2
/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/clang++ -fopenmp -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/cuda -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/include/hip -I /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/../languages/kernel/include -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -L /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/openmp/runtime/src -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu -Wl,-rpath,/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -Xoffload-linker -L/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./lib/clang/24/lib/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa -fopenmp-targets=amdgpu-amd-amdhsa /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp -o /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp -Xoffload-linker -lompdevice
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 3
rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: rm -rf /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 4
mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# executed command: mkdir -p /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 5
env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_REPORT_FILENAME=report.txt /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp 2>&1 | /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp
# executed command: env LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD=1 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_MEMSIZE=536870912 LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_DIR=/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir LIBOMPTARGET_RECORD_REPORT_FILENAME=report.txt /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/./bin/FileCheck /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/llvm.src/offload/test/tools/omp-kernel-replay/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 6
awk '/\.json/ {print $1}' /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/report.txt | tr -d ',' > /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt
# executed command: awk '/\.json/ {print $1}' /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/report.txt
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: tr -d ,
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 7
cat /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt | count 2
# executed command: cat /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/json_list.txt
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# executed command: count 2
# note: command had no output on stdout or stderr
# RUN: at line 8
ls -1 /home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json | count 2
# executed command: ls -1 '/home/botworker/bbot/amdgpu-clang-flang/build/llvm.build/runtimes/runtimes-bins/offload/test/amdgpu-amd-amdhsa/tools/omp-kernel-replay/Output/record-replay-diff-teams-threads.cpp.tmp.testdir/*.json'
```
</details>
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/217330
More information about the llvm-commits
mailing list