[llvm] [libsycl] USM Aligned allocation functions (PR #213468)

Kseniya Tikhomirova via llvm-commits llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 24 07:05:09 PDT 2026


================
@@ -0,0 +1,185 @@
+#include <mock/helpers.hpp>
+
+#include <sycl/__impl/device.hpp>
+#include <sycl/__impl/queue.hpp>
+#include <sycl/__impl/usm_functions.hpp>
+
+#include <detail/device_impl.hpp>
+#include <detail/queue_impl.hpp>
+
+#include <cstddef>
+#include <gmock/gmock.h>
+#include <gtest/gtest.h>
+
+using namespace sycl;
----------------
KseniyaTikhomirova wrote:

I believe in general we don't have a rule about sycl namespace. All out source files are within SYCL namespace so it has never been a problem. LLVM has a rule about "using namespace std", which I agree with and which is not used in this project as well.
For SYCL namespace I personally lean to Dmitry's preference here but I don't see a strong reason to avoid using this in tests unless there is a confusion between test types and sycl api types. So I don't mind to keep it as it is.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/213468


More information about the llvm-commits mailing list